Our mokopuna merino swaddle bag takes the guesswork out of swaddling. The clever, yet simple design ensures a snug fit without any fuss or instructions, unlike other swaddling garments on the market.
One layer of soft 195gsm merino fabric reduces the risk of overheating. The natural stretch and ability of merino to bounce back simulates the feeling of being in the mother's womb.
- suitable for 0-3 months approx
- discontinue use when baby starts to roll over or their startle reflex is no longer present
- designed to allow movement of the hips and legs
- acknowledged as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)
- zipper guard covers top of zip to protect baby's chin and neck
- 2-way YKK zipper for easy nappy changing while still keeping baby's upper body swaddled - 100% pure merino, 18.9 micron, 200gsm
- machine washable (see care instructions for details)
Health professionals recommend that the safest temperature range in your child's bedroom is 16-20 degrees Celsius. Simply adjust the layers worn underneath the swaddle cocoono to suit the surrounding air temperature.
We recommend layering the swaddle cocoono with our merino singlet or a body suit for when it's warmer and our merino all-in-one for those cooler winter nights.
Free Shipping On Orders Above $200
Fast and free international shipping is available on all orders above $200. For orders below $200, standard shipping rates apply. Our shipping rates are competitive to ensure that you receive your purchases as soon as possible.
Returns & Exchanges
You can return items within 7 days of delivery for a refund of that item or to exchange it for something different. Please allow 2-3 working days for the processing of your return on being received.